United Taekwondo is registered as an official Active Kids Rebate Provider
How to Redeem the Active Kids Voucher for your Child
- If you DO NOT have a Service NSW account go to:
https://my.service.nsw.gov.au/MyServiceNSW/Register and update your personal details.
- If you DO have a Service NSW account go to:
i Log in
ii Medicare card
- Answer a few additional questions
- Check your emails
Service NSW Terms and Conditions of Your Active Kids Voucher
Each voucher can only be used:
- with a registered provider.
- for the person named on the voucher.
- for a structured program for a minimum of 8 weeks duration.
- If the membership or participation fees for an activity are more than $100, you will be required to pay the difference.
- If the membership or participation fees are less than $100 for an activity, then the balance will be forfeited.
- The balance is not redeemable in cash or towards the membership or participation fees for another activity.
- Voucher 1 is valid from 1st January to 31st December and Voucher 2 is valid from 1st July to 31st December.
United Taekwondo is a division of United Taekwondo Pty Ltd. For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org